Host a training workshop or seminar featuring Dr. Gary L. McIntosh!
Dr. McIntosh offers exciting seminars for districts, conferences, associations, denominations, or groups of churches! Events can be designed from 1-3 days long.
Your investment in the life-long learning of your ministry leaders will produce results. All of Dr. McIntosh’s seminars focus the attention of leaders on the opportunities for outreach and assimilation….helps discover possibilities…builds up spiritual hope and vitality…brings qualified expertise to help your church reach maximum health and growth.
Training Schedule Options
- One-Day Training Event (Workshop) – Saturdays are the most popular day, but seminars may be held on other days if desired. A time table of 9:00 AM to 3:30 PM with a lunch break works well.
- Multi-Day Training Event (Seminar) – Usually planned as a Friday/Saturday format:
Friday: 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Responsibilities of the McIntosh Church Growth Network
- CGN will schedule the one-day training on the day most convenient and workable between your organization and Dr. McIntosh.
- CGN will provide your church with an original, camera ready copy of the seminar workbook suitable for duplication as you desire. Each participant in the training event will need their own copy of the workbook.
- CGN will conduct approximately 6 hours of training at the scheduled time and place. Resources, instructional media, small and large groups, and learning activities make the training event a meaningful, exciting, and valuable experience.
Responsibilities of the Host Organization
- Encourage the full support of staff, pastors, and key leaders;
- Print enough copies of the training workshop workbook for each participant;
- Prioritize the workshop schedule in coordination with the McIntosh CGN;
- Be responsible for the remuneration to the McIntosh CGN at the conclusion of the workshop.
- Dr. McIntosh is willing to work with you and your budget to provide the best training event possible. However, he does appreciate receiving the following for most events.
- The cost of a one-day training event is $2,000 plus expenses for two (2) people.
- The cost of a two-day training event is $3,500 plus expenses for two (2) people.
- For training events longer than two days, please contact Dr. McIntosh to discuss your needs.
- Expenses include travel (economy class air, car rental, parking, and/or land mileage), meals, and lodging for two (2) people.
NOTE: If you would like to schedule an event, but have special needs regarding costs and expenses, please call Dr. McIntosh to discuss other options for hosting your own training event.
For further information or to secure a training date, contact Dr. McIntosh at (951) 506-3086 or send an e-mail with your name, address, phone number, fax, church name and average worship size.
Available Training Topics
TAKING YOUR CHURCH TO THE NEXT LEVEL
A practical training event that leaders your church leaders to discover the dynamics related to the size of their worship attendance, and the place of their church in its normal cycle of life. Built on the foundation of Dr. McIntosh’s popular book Taking Your Church to the Next Level, this training event will help you and your leaders understand that “What got you to where you are will not get you to where you want to be.
FINDING THEM; KEEPING THEM:
Ten Strategies for Evangelism and Follow-up in your Church
This workshop presents a five-step process for reaching new people for Christ and a five-step process for assimilating new people into a local church. Seminar attendees evaluate their own church against these steps.
BEYOND THE FIRST VISIT:
How to Attract, Welcome, and Follow-up Guests so that they Stay
Dr. McIntosh’s most popular workshop focuses on how to attract, welcome, and follow-up guests to your church. Creative ideas and insights are shared on “How To Guesterize Your Church” and “How to treat Visitors Like Welcomed Guests.”
UNDERSTANDING AND REACHING GENERATIONS:
Churches in the U.S. are experiencing conflicts due to the presence of three different generations in their churches. This workshop thoroughly compares each generation assisting church leaders to understand the Builders, Boomers, and Busters, and…..how to minister to a multi-generational church.
GROWING THE SMALLER CHURCH:
Designed for churches under 200 in size to help them understand and use the principles for growing over the 200 barrier.
CHURCH GROWTH for the 21st CENTURY:
Another name for this seminar could be, “Church Growth in the Power of the Holy Spirit.” this one-day seminar shows how the Holy Spirit is ready and available to empower our churches for growth. Ten ingredients for a Spirit-empowered church are discussed and church leaders compare their church to them.
ONE SIZE DOESN’T FIT ALL:
A comparison of small, medium, and larger churches demonstrating the various barriers, leadership approaches, and growth strategies for reach size of church.
LEADERSHIP IN THE 21st CENTURY:
Looks at the current trends in leadership, Leading Churches in the 21st Century, Straight talk on Leadership, and how to Lead in Multi-generational churches.
Dr. McIntosh designs and leads a workshop based on the topics or issues your church leaders are interested in. Often covers two topics on the same day: one in the morning and one in the afternoon. Some of the seminars already noted can be done as mini three-hour-long seminars, allowing for two in one day.